Blue pony front
CUSTOM SLIM FIT
Naming his brand after a sport that embodied a world of classic style, Ralph Lauren created Polo Ralph Lauren in 1967 as a label initially selling men's ties. The label quickly grew and redefined American style with their signature preppy menswear. The now iconic Polo Ralph Lauren polo shirt was introduced in 1972 in twenty four colours and instantly became a classic, offering both quality construction and wide variety. Interested in longevity, timelessness and style, Polo Ralph Lauren signifies lasting American menswear that builds upon its rich history of design with seasonal collections that offer effortless style.
POLO RALPH LAUREN MENS LONG SLEEVE SOFT COTTON T-SHIRT CUSTOM SLIM MU107
We're committed to selling high-quality products we hope you'll enjoy using but we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you've bought. Please make sure that you check your items carefully before they are used. We also recommend that you keep your receipt or order number, which can be found on your order confirmation or on the delivery packaging, as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries
If I change my mind...
Within 14 days of receiving the item
- Most things we sell are covered by our 14-day money-back guarantee, so just return them to us unused, in their original undamaged packaging, in a saleable condition, with your receipt and we’ll give you a refund.
- If you don't have your receipt, as long as you have a proof of purchase we'll exchange the item or give you a refund with vouchers.
- If you'd like to return something we've delivered, just call us on 0121 333 7000 or simply follow the returns slip enclosed with your item
- We're sorry but some items like lingerie products can't be exchanged or refunded for hygiene and safety reasons, unless they're faulty.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.