Waterproof suede and textile upper for rugged durability
Waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable for protection in any weather
Bungee closure on Toddler and Youth sizes for easy on/off
Lace closure on Junior sizes
Textile lining and footbed cover for breathability
OrthoLite PU footbed made from 5% recycled rubber provides all-day cushioning and support
Sockliner allows you to get the right fit every time
Green Rubber outsole made from 42% recycled rubber is designed for traction and durability
Gore-Tex: A waterproof and breathable membrane keeps water out, but lets moisture vapor from sweat pass through, keeping you feeling dry.
Green Rubber: Scrap rubber is recycled and reused in rubber soles that provide all the traction and durability to live up to our high standards. Made of 42% recycled rubber.
TIMBERLAND Zip Trail Oxford Goretex Grey / Pink Junior BOOTS SHOES TM11
We're committed to selling high-quality products we hope you'll enjoy using but we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you've bought. Please make sure that you check your items carefully before they are used. We also recommend that you keep your receipt or order number, which can be found on your order confirmation or on the delivery packaging, as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries
If I change my mind...
Within 14 days of receiving the item
- Most things we sell are covered by our 14-day money-back guarantee, so just return them to us unused, in their original undamaged packaging, in a saleable condition, with your receipt and we’ll give you a refund.
- If you don't have your receipt, as long as you have a proof of purchase we'll exchange the item or give you a refund with vouchers.
- If you'd like to return something we've delivered, just call us on 0121 333 7000 or simply follow the returns slip enclosed with your item
- We're sorry but some items like lingerie products can't be exchanged or refunded for hygiene and safety reasons, unless they're faulty.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.